Beautiful Halloween decorations are hard to come by, so it's so much better to just make your own! This Vintage Spooky Wreath from Jamielyn Nye would look great on a door, a mantel, or entryway table. Make it an elegant Halloween this year!
- Foam Wreath
- Spanish Moss
- Black Bird
- Spooky Sign
- Tacky glue
- Glue one end of yarn to the wreath and wrap the yarn ALL the way around the foam wreath. Once you reach the end tack it down with a little glue.
- Wrap lace around back of the wreath and tack it down with tacky glue.
- Add some flowers for a fun little touch.
- Glue Spanish Moss on top of the lace seam.
- Glue black bird on top of Spanish moss.
- Glue spooky sign to the top of the wreath.