Boo! Spooky ghosts and webbing make these painted terra cotta pots from Krylon terrific party servers. You can serve your spooky halloween candy or popcorn.
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer - White (#51315)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Black Lava (#601)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Pumpkin Orange (#52411)
- Krylon Short Cuts® Brush On Paints - Black (#SCB026)
- Krylon Easy-Tack™ Repositionable Adhesive - Clear (#7020)
- Assorted terra cotta pots and saucers
- Metal or enamel bowl
- Small paint brush
- Wash pots and saucers — allow to dry.
- Spray all terra cotta surfaces with Primer. Set aside to dry.
- Turn pots upside down. Glue the bottom of a saucer to the bottom of each pot.
- Draw ghosts, tombstones and BOOs on paper; cut out multiples of these shapes and spray one side with Easy–Tack. Wait 5 minutes.
- Position paper shapes randomly on all of the terra cotta pots.
- Spray the outside of the bowl and all of the terra cotta surfaces Pumpkin Orange. Let dry. (Note: do not spray inside of bowl if food will come in contact with surface.)
- Lightly spray the outside of the bowl and all of the terra cotta pieces with Black Webbing Spray. Lightly spray all of these surfaces with Gold Glitter Spray. Let dry.
- When all paint is dry, remove paper templates and add details (ghost features and words on tombstones) with Gloss Black Short Cuts. (Note: Do not place unwrapped food directly on any painted surface. Use cellophane wrap or another container between food and painted surface.)
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.