Paint yourself a spooky skeleton wine glass. This craft from Etchworld Armour is great for your Halloween company. No bones about it, they'll love it!
- Armour Etch Cream, Sand Etch or Sand Blaster *
- c-halloween-0004 Made to Order stencil Pumpkins, Cats & Skulls cut 8x8 or 10x10 (depending on your glass)
- Wine Glasses
- 61-3328 White Rub N Buff (optional)
- 86-4401 Black Gel Effects gel
- 08-9606 brush
- 08-9415 Masking tape
- Small plastic plate (or hard plastic blister packaging
- 08-9777 scissors
- Sharp pointed object like the 85-2146 Stylus/Burnisher or a sewing needle
- Small liner paint brush
- Wash & dry glass in hot soapy water prior to applying stencil.
- Follow included instructions for applying a Peel N Etch stencil.
- Apply Skull stencil to wine glass and pick out all stencil pieces with sharp object. Mask around stencil, overlapping edges, using the masking tape.
- Etch the glass with your preferred method.
- Rinse glass under warm running water until no visible cream or sand remains on glass. Peel off masking, remove stencil, and rinse again until no residue of the cream or sand remains. Pat dry.
- If you want to highlight the etching more, apply white Rub N Buff.
- Squeeze a small amount of black Gel Effects on the plastic plate. Dip the liner brush in a little water and then squeeze out bristles so there is no water in them and form a point. Dip liner brush in the black gel and outline skull, then eyes, nose and mouth. With a scant amount of gel on the brush, make little fissures and cracks in a few places on the skull. Then take the tube of Gel Effects and squeeze out a ball to make eyes balls (follow picture)
To learn more about Etchworld click here!