These Paper Plate Spiders are great crafts for your preschoolers! When it comes to easy Halloween crafts like this, young children always have a great time making them. So grab your supplies and help your kids get started.
- One paper plate per child (uncoated)
- Black construction paper cut into strips (8 per child)
- Crayons or markers
- hole punch
- Give each child one paper plate and ask them to color the plate to make the spider’s body. Older children may wish to add “features” to the spider: eyes, nose, mouth, hair, etc.
- Have the children glue FOUR legs to each side of the paper plate. Older children can cut their own spider legs from the construction paper and accordion fold the strips, if desired.
- Hole punch the top of the paper plate and thread the string/yarn through to display.