Use these tags to dress up your Halloween goodie bags or give as a non-sugary treat. Acrylics and ribbons are the great materials that put this Halloween craft together.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIP15 - Carved Pumpkins Pocket Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA132 - Hauser Medium Green
- DA184 - French Vanilla
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Assorted ribbons
- Permanent ink pens
- Wooden or chipboard tag
- Use large flat brush to base tag with Foliage Green. Shade edge with Hauser Medium Green.
- Using templates, stacked pumpkins are based with Bright Orange and edges shaded with Burnt Umber.
- Position pumpkin overlay and dry brush or lightly pounce Burnt Umber into section.
- Add face and bats with Lamp Black. Eyes are dots of Snow White and Lamp Black.
- Arms are lines of Burnt Umber.
- Pounce or float line of Burnt Umber under pumpkins.
- Hearts and words are Deep Burgundy. Stroke marks are Foliage Green. Dots on words and pumpkins are French Vanilla.
- Moon is based with French Vanilla and shaded with Bright Orange.
- Background dots are French Vanilla and Deep Burgundy.
- Add linework with permanent ink pens.
- Tie ribbon.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.
We also suggest the goblin goodie bags!