Create this adorable little monkey man scrapbook page from American Crafts this Halloween. Keep your memories of your kids together. This is a great DIY craft your little one can even help you out with.
- American Crafts Patterned Paper in Boogieman
- American Crafts Specialty Paper – Foil Corduroy finish (Green Metallic and Silver)
- American Crafts AC Cardstock (Powder, Ash and Dandelion)
- Remarks stickers in Creepy Phrases
- Thickers: Hocus Pocus font (Rust)
- Thread and Sewing Machine
- Circle punch in 4 sizes
- Cut Powder Cardstock to 9” square and attach to patterned paper.
- Print photo to 6” x 10” and attach to layout off center.
- Using sewing machine stitch next to photo.
- Punch circles in various colors. Attach circles to the bottom of the photo.
- Attach various stickers on top of circles.
- Add Thickers for title and journal around the edge.
Project Courtesy of American Crafts