Vicki O'Dell shows you how to make dead roses with these Halloween craft projects. Decorate your home with spooky, dead-looking roses!
- Fresh or silk roses
- Design Master spray paint in flat black
- Spare piece of cardboard or foam core
- Spray a small puddle of the paint on your cardboard/foam core.
- Brush the tips of the rose in the puddle...you are making the edges of the petals dark.
- Then with a very light hand spray over the rose to darken the whole thing just a bit, make the outsides darker than the insides. You want the whole thing to look like it's dying but the edges usually dry first so they are the darkest part.
- Look at your rose from all directions and add paint as needed.