This "Hi Friend" Halloween card is one of the cutest homemade Halloween crafts you can make! Create your own card with instructions from Rita Barakat for a special friend this Halloween with a cute ghost, pumpkin, black cat, and spider friends on it.
Papers from Best Creations:
- Trick or Treat collection "Spiders Web" (Purple) "Bootiful" (characters)
- Haunted House Collection "Boo!"Orange (striped paper)
- Alphas - Cosmo Cricket
- Distress Ink- Ranger
- Adhesive Glue Dots (R)
- Cut out three characters from the "Bootiful" paper.
- Cut a 5x7 rectangle from the striped "Boo" paper.
- Cut a 5x6 rectangle from the "Spiders Web" - being careful to center your spiders!
- Ink the edges of the two paper and adhere to a plain card.
- Use pop dots on two of the characters and use a flat Glue Dot(R) for the other character.
- Use small letters to express your sentiment.