Use inexpensive materials from around the house to create Haunted Ghost Globes featuring floating ghosts and glitter. This clever Halloween craft project by Cristin Frank upcycles glass jars and white plastic bags to create homemade Halloween decorations.
- Clean jar with twist on lid
- White plastic bag
- Halloween themed stickers
- Glue Gun
- Sharpie Marker (optional)
- Cut out a ghost from a white plastic bag. If you want, add eyes and a mouth with a Sharpie marker.
- Heat up your glue gun. Put a strip of hot glue on the inside of your lid and quickly tack down the bottom of the plastic ghost.
- Fill the jar almost to the top with water. Add a dash (about 2‐3 drops) of glycerin and a pinch of glitter.
- Securely twist on the lid, making sure the ghost doesn’t get caught in the closure. Add decorative stickers to the outside of your jar.