Show your spirit for the season with this easy Halloween craft from Terri O. You'll be sure to stand out in the dark with this spooky Glow In the Dark t-shirt.
- Skull and cross bones stencil- Tulip
- Crafty Chica flocked skull iron-on
- Bad Girl iron-on- Tulip
- Glow in the dark paint
- Stencil brush
- Pre wash your shirt to remove any sizing. No fabric softener.
- Put something inside your shirt so paint does not seep thru.
- Decide where you want your stencils to be. Mark that spot.
- Decide where you want your iron-on’s to be and iron them to your shirt following the manufacturers directions.
- Stencil your shirt where marked. Let dry and add a second coating for a better “glow in the dark” effect. Let dry.
- Heat set your stencil design with an iron or in the dryer for 10 minutes.