Repurpose a pair of old gloves to make these crochet ghost finger puppets, an easy Halloween craft to try if you're just getting started crocheting.
- One white glove
- Fray Check
- White #10 crochet thread
- Black art foam
- Paper punch
- Cut fingers off a white glove.
- Put Fray Check around cut edge if desired to stop fraying. Allow to dry.
- Single crochet around cut edge using white #10 crochet thread.
- Punch eyes out of black art foam. Glue on.
- Voilá – cute little ghost finger puppet.
These are also fun to use to decorate a Halloween card or to put on the end of a felt tip marker.