Your little super hero will love his very own homemade Captain America mask as he flies around the living room defending justice against evil doers! Use this Captain America mask template from Amanda Formaro and only 2 supplies to make one for your little Avenger.
- Craft foam: blue and white
- Elastic, 12" then trimmed to fit
- Hot glue gun
- Print the pattern and cut the mask from blue foam, cutting out the eye holes.
- Cut two wings from white foam and the letter "A" as well.
- Glue the wings to the back of the mask and the "A" to the front.
- Attach the elastic to the sides (back) of the mask.
- Avenge the Universe!!
Caution: Parents should handle the hot glue gun. This project can be completed with white craft glue if you like, just be sure to account for longer drying times.