Create a whimsical Halloween sign for witch broom parking. This is a cute decoration to have hanging on your door or wall. It's an easy Halloween craft you can put out every year.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO34 - Lavender
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA201 - Primary Yellow
- DA235 - Citron Green
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS12 - Americana Gloss Spray
- DBL1002-B - Liner 2
- DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- DBF3008-B - Shader 8
- Foam plate
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 32" pine broom, Michael's
- Painted wood toad, Provo Craft 13-5586
- 4" black felt witch hat
- Doll head/knob for witch, Lara's Crafts L10284
- 3/4" round foam pouncer brush
- Six 12" lengths of black boucle yarn
- Unfinished wood sign with raised border, Don Mechanic, 399992
- Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surfaces.
- Use 3/4" flat brush and Primary Yellow to paint inset front of sign; let dry.
- Use shader brush and Lamp Black to paint border rim of sign; let dry.
- Refer to photo for placement and use shader brush and Lavender to paint words on sign.
- Use flat brush and Citron Green to paint doll head/knob for witch; let dry.
- Mix one part Citron Green and one part Lavender; dip pouncer brush into mixture and dot on cheeks on witch. Let dry.
- Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint witch's mouth. Use end of brush dipped in Lamp Black to dot on eyes. Let dry.
- Spray witch head and sign with Americana Gloss Sealer and let dry.
- Glue hat to top of witch head; glue yarn lengths to head at base of hat on sides for hair.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue toad shape and witch head to sign; glue hair strands to top of sign and left edge. Glue sign over broom at an angle.