A Spooktacular Celebration: 23 Halloween Crafts and Recipes
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready for Spooktacular Celebration that is sure to impress all your guests! With these 23 Halloween Crafts and Recipes, you'll be able to put on the best bash on the block!
In our collection of Crafts for Halloween Entertaining, we have a great assortment of easy Halloween crafts that are perfect for serving food and candy. The Candy Corn Halloween Bowl for example is a great way to turn a plain glass bowl into an adorable candy cane treat bowl. Trick-or-treaters and party guests will love it, and you'll love how easy it is to make. We also have some great ideas for serving food, handing out treats to trick-or-treaters, and even some fun drinkware!
We have even more great Halloween entertaining projects in our section titled More Halloween Party Ideas. In this section, we have some great Halloween crafts to help you set the mood for an awesome party. This fun Eyeball Centerpiece is a great addition to your table decorations. It's easy to make and just creepy enough to give everyone a little chill down their spine!
Finally, no party would be complete without food! We've asked our friends at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com to provide us with their favorite Halloween recipes, and you're in for a real treat! These delicious desserts are easy to make and perfect for crowds, so you could even bring them in for a school treat. These Sweet Caramel Apple Bars are sure to be a success when you make them...and it's a great way to get all the flavors you love in a caramel apple without all the trouble of eating one!
If you're hosting a Halloween bash this year, or you just love decorating for Halloween, you're going to love all 23 Halloween Crafts and Recipes that we've gathered for you here. No tricks, just treats!
A Spooktacular Celebration Table of Contents
Make your house the best on the block with these awesome Halloween entertaining crafts! From fun candy bowls to cute little picks perfect for finger foods, these easy Halloween crafts will help you and your home get in the Halloween spirit in no time!
- Candy Corn Halloween Bowl: Use tissue paper in fun Halloween colors to turn a plain glass bowl into a cute treat bowl, perfect for holding candy corn and other yummy treats. This sweet Halloween craft is great for handing out candy to trick or treaters!
- Charmed Halloween Glasses: If you're hosting a Halloween bash, you just have to have these festive Halloween glasses. With some paint and some simple Halloween charms, you can turn any wine glass into a Halloween goblet.
- Halloween Picks: These sweet vintage Halloween picks are great for serving finger foods at your Halloween party. These three food picks (a pumpkin, a jack-o-lantern, and a black cat) can easily be made with materials your probably have at home already.
- Halloween Candy Cauldrons: These fun paper cauldrons are great for storing candy. You could also give them out to trick-or-treaters. These easy Halloween crafts are also great for bringing to school to hand out to classmates and friends.
- Halloween Party Favor Bags: Trick-or-Treat! These cute party favor bags are great for kids...and they also make easy and fun favors to hand out at your Halloween party.
- Halloween Boo Buffet: Create a candy display that's sure to please with this Holiday Boo Buffet setup. This is a fun idea for a kids party and also makes a "sweet" addition to a fall wedding sweet table!
- Jack-O-Lantern Decorative Bowls: If you want Halloween craft projects that are fun and useful, these jack-o-lantern bowls are for you! Great for candy, flowers, or just sitting on a table, these cute bowls are scary and fun!
- A Mummy Treat Container: Go trick-or-treating with this adorable mummy tin! Made from recycled materials, easy Halloween crafts like this are great for kids and parents to make together.
- Orange Halloween Candy Dish: Fans of crochet will love this sweet candy dish! You can store candy corn in it or give it to the kids to use when they go trick-or-treating! If you're doing some Halloween entertaining, you could also use this bowl to hold silverware, napkins, or snacks.
- Spooky Halloween Party Servers: Run out to the garage and grab those terra cotta planters! This Halloween food display is perfect for Halloween entertaining. You could paint the pots with Halloween characters or just leave them as is. Fill with candy, popcorn, or other great munchies!
- Trio of Toilet Paper Treat Bags: Easy Halloween crafts, like this Trio of Toilet Paper Tube Goodie Bags, are great for kids. Fill with a trick or a treat and hand them out to your friends and family at your Halloween party!
Check out this collection of 17 Pumpkin Patterns for lots of great ideas for how to decorate pumpkins! With amazing tutorials that don't involve any carving, this collection is great for kids and creative minds!
Here are a few more Halloween party ideas for the ultimate DIY Halloween bash. These decorations, centerpieces, and table toppers will help set the mood for a Halloween party that your guests will never forget!
- Spider Coasters: Kids will love helping you make these cute spider coasters. You could also use the spider to help differentiate who's drink is who's by making each spider different from the next.
- Sparkling Polka Dot Halloween Topiary: Easy Halloween crafts, like this Polka Dot Halloween Topiary, look great on a table or sitting on a mantel. The vintage look of this Halloween craft makes it classic and timeless, so you can have it out on display year after year.
- Halloween Ribbon Table Runner: Lay the foundation for a great Halloween party with this cute ribbon table runner. This is a great way to use up all those scrap pieces of ribbon that you have in your craft stash, and you won't believe how easy this project is to make!
- Halloween Character Containers: Store snacks or candy in these cute and adorable Halloween Character Containers. Made with yarn and some pieces of felt, these easy Halloween crafts also look great just sitting together in a group.
- Ghostly Halloween Luminaries: If you're lucky enough to have good weather on Halloween, these Ghostly Halloween Luminaries can add a spooky feel to your outdoor party! These cute ghosts would also look great lining the walkway up to your house so trick-or-treaters can find their way easily.
- Eyeball Centerpiece: "Eye" know you're just going to love this centerpiece! Great for a Halloween party, this creepy balloon centerpiece is great for school parties, too. It's easy and inexpensive to make, and everyone is sure to get creeped out when they see that this centerpiece never stops staring you down, no matter where you are!
- Bloody Pillar Candle: If you want your party to be more on the spooky side, you have to check out these Bloody Pillar Candles. These make great additions to your table top decorations, or place a group of them in your fireplace during your Halloween party. These easy Halloween crafts are sure to impress all your guests!
Clean those cobwebs off your sewing machine and try making one of these 13 Halloween Sewing Patterns. With lots of great costumes, decorations, and accessories to choose from, this collection is sure to help you (and your sewing machine!) fall in love with Halloween!
No Halloween party is complete without some great recipes. Direct from our friends at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com, here is a great collection of Halloween recipes that will put any party over the top.
- Use-It-Up Halloween Candy Pies: Can't decide on your favorite Halloween candy? Why not mix them all together? With this Use-It-Up Candy Pie, you can create the ultimate candy dessert that contains all of your favorite flavors!
- Halloween Party Kitty Litter Cake: Who would have thought that a recipe that looks this gross would taste so good? Shock all your friends at your Halloween party with creepy Halloween recipes like this one! Just make sure the cat knows which one is the real litter box...
- Sweet Caramel Apple Bars: If your teeth just can't handle the caramel apples, try these Sweet Caramel Apple Bars. You'll get all the flavors you love without having to worry about pulling your teeth out. These are great Halloween recipes for kids and are fun to bring to class to hand out to friends.
- Candy Corn Nutter Butter Cookie Bars: Just can't get enough candy corn? Then you've got to try these delicious Candy Corn Nutter Butter Cookie Bars. This is a simple Halloween recipe that's perfect for using up all that candy corn once Halloween is over.
- Monster Brownies: Looking for fun Halloween recipes for kids? Look no further than these fun Monster Brownies. With some frosting and other fun foods (cereal, pretzels, and candy), kids can create their own monster creations. This is a great activity for kids do to at a Halloween party or get together.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "31 Halloween Craft Projects" eBook
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Old Book Pages Pumpkin
- 30 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Projects for Halloween
- 334 DIY Halloween Ideas: The Ultimate Guide
- 18 No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas You've Got to Try
- No Sew Spider Costume
- Halloween Crochet Pumpkin
- Spook Your Friends Out
- Cemetery Halloween Coloring Page
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft