No little girl's hairdo is complete without a cute hair bow! This looped ribbon hair bow from Glue Dots is adorable and easy to make, and you can use your child's favorite colors or festive holiday ribbon! These hair bows to make are so simple.
- Glue Dots® Glue Lines
- 22” of 5/8” wide purple satin
- 22” of 5/8” wide gray satin
- 22” of 3/8” black grosgrain with white stitch
- 22” of 3/8” orange grosgrain with red stitch
- 2” French Clip
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Begin by cutting 4 strands of ribbon of 22” long ribbon.
- Attach the Glue Dots® Glue Lines to the center of the grosgrain ribbon.
- Press the satin and the grosgrain ribbons together to create your own unique style ribbon.
- Create two strands of unique ribbon.
- Attach the ribbon strands to a large French clip. The French clip is the easiest to work with if you remove the centerpiece and place it to the side.
- Dovetail and seal the ends of the two strands. Attach the end to the French clip using Bowdabra Bow Wire.
- Create loops with the two strands. Once the two loops are formed wrap the wire once around the ribbon and the clip. Continue forming strands and crisscrossing the ribbon.
- Create loops until you reach the end of the clip. Remember after each set of loops is formed to wrap the Bowdabra Bow Wire around the ribbon and the clip.
- When you reach the end knot the wire and dovetail and seal the ends.
- Trim away excess wire and re-insert the metal centerpiece of the French clip.
- Your unique fall hair bow with custom ribbons is complete.