Update plain pens with this fun green craft project. All the products used to create these paper pens are eco-friendly. The surfaces are covered with a paper grocery bag. The paints contain no or low VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Ball-point pens
- Brown Paper Grocery Bag
- Eco Green Crafts™ Green Glue™
- Eco Green Crafts™ Acrylic Paint
- Embellishments of your choice (flowers, poofs, Glass Glintz™, etc.)
- Tear paper bag into long, thin strips.
- Squeeze Green Glue™ onto one side of each strip. Smear the glue to cover surface of paper strip.
- Wrap paper strip around pen, from top to bottom, overlapping slightly.
- Continue to cover entire pen. Allow to dry completely.
- Paint paper-covered pen as desired with Eco Green Crafts™ Acrylic Paint.
- Embellish the top of the pen with paper flowers, feather poofs, Glass Glintz™, leather fringe, or anything else your heart desires!
Learn more about Eco Green Crafts.