36 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
By: Melissa Conner, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You've saved them for one reason or another...and now it's time to put those toilet paper rolls to use! With this collection of 36 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls, you're sure to find something fun and decorative to do with those cardboard tubes!
Out of all the recycled craft ideas out there, toilet paper roll crafts are some of the most popular. This is probably because unlike some recycled containers, crafters are rarely short on cardboard tubes. It is no secret that most households go through several rolls of TP a week, meaning you will always have crafting supplies waiting to be transformed. Whether you are looking for simple and easy craft ideas for kids or toilet paper roll crafts for adults, the long list of DIY crafts below has what you need.
36 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
Table of Contents
- Wrap up your cords and wires and stick them in cardboard tubes to help with organization and storage.
- Stuff them with candy and sweets and close off the two ends to create a fun candy popper.
- Close off one end by gluing a piece of paper to it and use the toilet paper rolls to hold makeup brushes, markers, pencils, pens, and little office supplies.
- Cover them in peanut butter and then roll in bird seed. Hang outside and you've got an easy and inexpensive bird feeder.
- Turn them into colorful napkin rings.
- Cut them into 2" pieces. Color or decoupage them as you see fit. Then cut them open and make a paper chain to hang for a party.
- Create musical instruments by covering one opening with paper or fabric, filling the tube about 1/4 full with beans or rice, and then covering the other opening. These are great for classrooms!
- Wrap yarn around them to help keep it organized and untangled.
- Use them to store paint brushes or gluesticks.
With this collection of 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items, it's never been easier to help the environment. Learn how to reuse everything from water bottles to wine bottles all in one place. You'll find projects for both kids and adults, so the whole family can craft together.
If you're looking for fun and creative things to do with toilet paper rolls, you've come to the right place. You probably didn't know that you can make crafts for Halloween, Fourth of July and St. Patrick's Day, but it's actually so easy. Toilet paper roll crafts are ideal for kids because they aren't sharp or difficult to work with. They are also extremely malleable, so you can bend and fold them as much as you want. These 18 uses for toilet paper rolls are practical, pretty and so much fun. Don't be afraid to experiment and try something new - there are always more toilet paper roll crafts to make!
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- Cardboard Tube Nativity Scene
- Halloween Treat Boxes
- Recycled Napkin Rings
- Easter Bunny Napkin Rings
- Cardboard Tube Favor Pouches
- Adorable Cardboard Tube Giraffe
- Fire Cracker Craft for Kids
- Reversible Cardboard Roll Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Bracelet
- Eco Green Tea Light Holder
- Pretty Recycled Princess Bracelet
- Organic Seedling Planters
- Easy Christmas Napkin Ring
- Collaged Cuff Bracelet
- Paper Towel Roll Jewelry and Earring Organizer
- Lucky Toilet Paper Roll Clover
- Spring Paper Tube Sachet
- Toilet Paper Roll Gift Boxes - NEW!
- Simple DIY Scarf Hanger - NEW!
Check out even MORE creative ways to craft with toilet paper rolls in our free eBook, 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas. With great projects for both kids and adults alike, this printable eBook is a great resource for learning how to recycle these cardboard tubes. Download this printable collection today!
If you're looking for unexpected things to do with toilet paper rolls, take a look at these genius craft projects. In addition to creating cute kids crafts, you can design your own ornaments, party favors and even stamps. These toilet paper roll craft will keep you busy and help you go green. Don't throw away a toilet paper roll ever again! Instead, use this precious material to create a variety of fun and interesting projects that the whole family can enjoy.
- Christmas Snowman Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Toilet Paper Roll DIY Party Favors
- Simple Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Angel Craft
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Kid Friendly Stamp Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Toilet Tube Tea Cups
- Super Scout Cardboard Tube Craft - NEW!
Toilet Paper Rolls: Only for kids crafts or completely line for DIY home decor?
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Reusable Feminine Pads
- Burlap DIY Storage Boxes
- Tin Can DIY Wind Chime
- Mason Jar Vase
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Yes, You Can: 19 Easy Tin Can Crafts
- Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
- 38 Ways to Use Up Yarn Scraps + 18 Scrap Yarn Projects
- 36 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts