25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are so many ideas for crafts made from recycled items, it's sometimes hard to decide which ones to try. We've rounded up 21 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts that are so fashionable, handy and fun, you'd never guess they're plastic bottle crafts!
From trendy water bottle bracelets to bottle caps crafts that double as wall art, this collection offers ideas for recycled water bottle crafts that you can use in your everyday life. So if you're going green and want suggestions for crafts using plastic bottle caps, take a look at these 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts, empty your recycling bin, and get to work on one of these eco-friendly projects!
To get things started, here's a fun way to reuse an old water bottle. Kids and adults alike will love this DIY Bubble Machine, and you won't believe how easy it is to make! With only a few easy-to-find materials, you can transform an old plastic bottle into a fun thrifty toy that's great for pool parties and bath time!
25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
Table of Contents
From simple organizers to beautiful pieces of jewelry, the projects in our free eBook Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts will leave you inspired to find more new ways to use everything in your home. In addition to water bottle projects, you'll find ways to use scrap fabric, Mason jars and more. These projects will help you save money and reuse items you already have.
- Faux Felted Water Bottle Bracelets: These funky, colorful bracelets are a fun way to spice up your wardrobe with wearable water bottle recycling crafts. We love how the felt adds an element of softness and disguises the plastic.
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets: Who says you can't be fashionable and eco-friendly? These Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets look like something you might find at your favorite accessories store, but they're really recycled plastic bottle crafts that you can easily make at home!
- Plastic Bottle Crafts Jewelry: Learn how to turn old plastic bottles into trendy accessories with this Water Bottle Jewelry tutorial. From floral necklaces to dainty daisy bracelets, get creative and fill up your jewelry box with these adorable water bottle projects!
- Plastic Water Bottle Pendant and Necklace Video: Prepare to be amazed by this recycled plastic bottle crafts tutorial. Watch the video to find out how to make one-of-a-kind water bottle crafts that you can wear every day, including a plastic water bottle pendant and a necklace made from recycled bottles.
- Blue Bling Water Bottle Earrings: Get inspired by everyday objects. Blue Bling Water Bottle Earrings can be created by combining a plastic blue drink bottle and copper enamel ink. Everyone will be shocked when they find out these earrings are repurposed from a water bottle!
- Patriotic Water Bottle Bracelet: Go green and celebrate the Fourth of July with plastic bottle crafts! Make a Patriotic Water Bottle Bracelet using an empty bottle and red, white and blue buttons. Wear it on the nation's birthday to show your patriotic spirit.
- Water Bottle and Paper Bangles: Rock an earth-friendly, fashionable look with Water Bottle and Paper Bangles. For this recycled craft project, you'll need metallic foil tape, scrapbook paper and empty plastic bottles. Customize each piece to create the perfect look.
- Water Bottle Supply Organizer: One of our favorite easy to make water bottle crafts is this handy organizer. Get your craft room in order with this clever storage solution, made from recyclable materials!
- Water Bottle Storage: Never pay for plastic storage containers again! These instructions for recycled plastic bottle crafts will have you organized in no time!
- Upcycled Containers: Water bottle crafts can be useful and cute, all at the same time! You'll love to display these adorable upcycled containers, decorated with colorful scrapbook paper.
- Plastic Bottle Crafts Bathroom Storage: Transform an old plastic bottle, either a water bottle or even a shampoo bottle, into this convenient bathroom storage idea.
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase: Reader Favorite! Check out this plastic bottle craft to learn how to make a DIY vase that looks like a million bucks.
Don't forget about toilet paper rolls! With this collection of 27 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls, you're sure to find something fun and decorative to do with those cardboard tubes. Toilet paper roll crafts are a fun and easy way to make all kinds of projects. From homemade wall decor to pretty decorative designs, you'll never run out of ways to craft with toilet paper rolls. Luckily, you'll always need toilet paper rolls, so the crafting possibilities are truly endless.
- Plastic Bottle Crafts Lid Art: For a fun and inexpensive way to decorate your home, you might want to consider artistic water bottle crafts. Your friends will be amazed that you created this contemporary wall hanging using recycled materials!
- 3 D Canvas with Silk Flowers: Instead of tossing that plastic bottle, why not incorporate it into your next piece of art? Bring your painting to life using recycled plastic crafts. We love how the water bottle vase makes the painting 3-D!
- Adorable Clay Pig: Water bottle crafts don't get any cuter than this! The best part about this home decor piece is that no one would ever guess that the pig's body is made from a recycled plastic bottle!
- Water Bottle Room Divider: Add depth and dimension to any room with a Water Bottle Room Divider. This craft is extremely inexpensive to make and looks store-bought. Recycled plastic bottle crafts are a great way to reduce, reuse and recycle!
- Soda Bottle Chandelier: Here's a great way to reuse all those water bottles that you have collecting in your recycle bin. With some simple supplies and a little patience, you can create this Soda Bottle Chandelier, perfect for displaying in your craft room or a playroom. You can use different colored bottles or lights to create a unique effect, and kids will love helping you create this amazing and artistic project!
- 8 Ways to Craft with Bottle Caps: Once you make plastic water bottle crafts, use the caps to make even more DIY crafts. These 8 bottle cap crafts are cute, simple, and great short-term projects to make in an afternoon.
Don't throw away that stack of old newspapers. Instead, use them to create a variety of genius paper craft projects. From flowers to gift tags, there's nothing you can't do with newspaper. Turn yesterday's news into today's treasure with these 31 Newspaper Crafts + Recycled Magazine Crafts.
- Dog Bottle Bank: Anyone who loves water bottle crafts will flip over this cute Dog Bottle Bank. Save some green with this simple green crafting project!
- Cat Bottle Bank: Since you can never have enough water bottle crafts, why not make a purrfect companion for your Dog Bottle Bank with this feline version? These recycled plastic crafts also make great gifts for any animal lover in your life.
- Bottle Cap Snake Toy: Looking for fun plastic bottle caps crafts that you can make with your kids? This wiggly Bottle Cap Snake Toy is a great craft for little boys, plus it puts all of those used water bottle tops to good use!
- Recycled Tic Tac Toe Game: It's easier than you think to make your own board game out of recycled materials. This Tic Tac Toe game is one of our favorite crafts using plastic bottle caps because it's something the whole family can enjoy!
- Plastic Bottle Robot: Recycle plastic bottles and create your own eco-friendly robot! To create your own Plastic Bottle Robot, try a new technique and distress the bottle with acrylic paint. This gives the piece a very industrial-look edge. Watch your robot come to life!
How to Make Water Bottle Bracelets
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Straight From The Recycle Bin DIY Wreath
- Recycled Record Roses
- Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How to Make a Purse from Plastic Bags
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- Reusable Crochet Scrubbies
- 43 Scrap Fabric Projects
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern