The time has finally come for graduation day! Why not capture this momentous moment in a snapshot and place in this easy to make graduation frame. It makes for a great gift!
- DecoArt Products Required
- Foam Paint
- FP09 - Black
- FP13 - Gold Metallic
- Foam marshmallow shape, Darice, Inc., 3-D shapes, #1035-80
- Red/yellow magnetic back fun frame, Darice, Inc. #1022-48
- Black and white craft foam sheets
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife
Preparation: Remove any stickers or tags from surface before beginning.
- Cut one foam marshmallow in half lengthwise, then cut one circular piece in half for bottom of cap. (You will have 1/4 of original shape.)
- Use Black to paint marshmallow piece; let dry.
- From corner of black craft foam sheet, measure 1 1/4" on each side edge and mark with pencil dot. Cut between marks for triangular piece for top of cap.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 3" piece of white craft foam for diploma.
- Refer to photo and roll up short edge of white foam. Glue 1" of center inside loose edge to secure roll.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue back of diploma, at angle, to lower left of frame.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue bottom of cap to upper right area of frame. Glue triangle to top of marshmallow with long side against frame.
- Use Gold Metallic to paint loop and bow on diploma; paint loop and tassel from center of cap triangle toward corner. Let dry.
- Referring to photo, use Black to paint large dot at top center of cap over tassel loop and paint words on frame.
- Use Gold Metallic to paint confetti dots in open spaces of frame; let dry.