Sweet Candy Wrapper Card
By: Sandie Bachand for Posh Impressions
Discard the regular paper wrapper for a nice bar of chocolate and create your own "Sweet" wrapper to give as a gift. Surprise a friend with this candy bar in a stamped paper wrapper from Posh Impressions.
- Vertical Inspirations - Sweetheart Set POSH-27
- Stamp ‘n’ Store Borders #1 Set
- Candy Bar measuring 3” x 6”
- Cardstocks: Bright Yellow, White, Turquoise, Glossy White
- Stazon Ink Pads (SO-01) -
- Sunflower Yellow and Jet Black Marvy Brush Marker 123
- True Blue (SA-14 Set) Yellow Glitter Glue ¼” wide yellow ribbon - approximately 18”
- Craft knife
- Mounting Tape
- Cut pieces: From bright yellow - 6” x 8”, from white - 2 ¾” x 5 5/8”, from turquoise - 2 7/8” x 5 ¾” and 1 1/8“ x 4 ½, from white glossy - 1” x 4 3/8”.
- Wrap bright yellow piece around candy bar, securing with adhesive. Using yellow ink Stamp Checkerboard Border at top and bottom of white piece. Using black ink, stamp Bees Border over Checkerboard Border. Cut around bees wings with craft knife and bend wings forward.
- Apply marker to Sweet image; stamp onto white glossy strip.
- Assemble card by mounting white pieces onto turquoise mats.
- Tie ribbon around candy bar. Adhere Sweet strip using mounting tape to left side of candy bar. Embellish bees wings with yellow glitter glue. Apply glitter glue to the ends of trimmed ribbon.