Gift Wrapped Chocolates
By: Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
Make miniature chocolates a special gift by adding the personal touch! Use this paper craft idea from Maria Nerius to create fun little gifts.
See this project and more in 12 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriend!
- Minature chocolate bars
- Decorative and handmade papers
- Embellishments like buttons, paper flowers, craft gems, stickers
- Measure around the bar and length of bar. Cut pieces of paper to this measurement.
- Wrap paper around bar and glue at back/bottom of the candy bar.
- Embellish the tops of the candy bars. Use up all those odds and ends you might have from other projects. Place in a gift box or basket as a keepsake or thank you gift.