Looking for a quick and easy gift for grandma? Look no further than this cute and customizable decoupage craft from Jamielyn Nye. You can use original photos or make copies for these Gift Blocks for Grandma.
- Wooden blocks
- Distress ink
- Mod Podge
- I started out with a 4x4x8. Then I cut the blocks ( and when I say I, I mean the guys at home depot lol) down to 3.5 in. The base I had cut to 7 inches.
- After I gave each block a couple coats of paint,I printed out the vinyl with my Silhouette. You could really do any variation of colors. I chose a more neutral color to match their houses.
- Then I distressed the edges with a little distress ink. Gosh I love this stuff!
- Next I cut my pictures down to 3x3 and mod podged them on.
- Once they were dry I tied a little bow around them, and sent them off to grandma’s!