Adding design straight onto tin buckets and making great gifts for any occasion is easy and fun with images templates.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIJ01 - Floral Journal Template
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO7 - Moon Yellow
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA128 - Deep Burgundy
- DA132 - Hauser Medium Green
- DA133 - Hauser Dark Green
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- Patterned scrapbook papers
- Removable tape
- Round tin bucket with lid, Provo
- Position vine design onto surface. Secure as needed with removable tape. Pounce Hauser Medium Green in design. (Make sure you do not use too much paint. Excess paint will bleed under template.)
- Repeat around can as desired. For interest, lightly pounce again with Hauser Dark Green.
- Add flowers in Moon Yellow, Bright Orange, and Deep Burgundy, using photo as guide.
- Pounce Deep Burgundy on bottom of Bright Orange flowers and Bright Orange on Moon Yellow flowers. Add plaid stripe lines on Moon Yellow flowers.
- Pull dots of Deep Burgundy to create daisies and add Bright Orange centers.
- Add center dots to rest of flowers. (Refer to photo.)
- Attach papers, ribbons, and buttons.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.