Remember a successful fishing trip with this unique photo frame set in an actual section of basswood with natural bark edge. The natural look is perfect for the outdoors-loving Dad this Father's Day.
- Walnut Hollow® #23906 Creative Versa-Tool™
- Walnut Hollow® #27670 Medium Basswood Country Round
- Photo printed on a Laser Printer (Reverse image)
- Other supplies: Craft glue, fine sandpaper, fishing lure, paper towel pliers, satin spray varnish, scissors, tape
- Before using hot tool, read through all instructions and follow all safety precautions. Attach Transfer Point to tool. Tighten with pliers. Secure stand to hard, heat resistant surface with tape. Place tool on stand. Press switch “ON”. Let heat for 4-5 minutes. Practice on a scrap of wood before beginning project.
- To prepare Country Round for woodburning, sand with fine sandpaper. Remove dust with paper towel.
- Select photo to be used on Country Round. Have a laser copy made of photo. Remember, if the photo has names or lettering, the photo must be reversed. Place laser copy, right side down on Country Round. Apply tape across top of photo. Rub Transfer Point over back of image. Move quickly in a circular motion until photo has been transferred. During the process of transferring, carefully lift bottom of copy to check the progress of the transfer. If image isn’t dark enough or if paper sticks, apply more heat and lift. When transferring is completed, turn switch “OFF”. Unplug Creative Versa-Tool™. Let cool.
- Apply 2-3 coats of satin spray varnish.
- Use craft glue to adhere fishing lure to Country Round.