19 Knockoffs that Will Fool Everyone
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Update your accessories, home decor, and even your wardrobe with this great collection of 15 Knockoffs that Will Fool Everyone. These creative knock off DIY craftslook like the real deal, but can be yours for a quarter of the price! From popular jewelry designs to clothing staples that are a must for every fashionista, these knockoff crafts make style and fashion attainable for everyone.
Girls who love to accessorize will love our collection of Easy Jewelry Knockoff Patterns. Made with easy-to-find beads, simple equipment, and fun odds and ends that you probably already have in your craft stash, these simple DIY cheap crafts are great for jazzing up all kinds of outfits.
Decorating your home with stylish accessories can be expensive, especially when your tastes lead you to Crate and Barrel or The Pottery Barn. But with our collection of Home Decor Knockoffs, you'll be able to create a home that suits your personality AND your budget.
Finally, update your closet with the projects featured in Easy DIY Clothing Knockoffs. These knock off DIYshirts, cammies, hats and more are great for fashionistas of all ages, and they make great gift ideas for anyone on your list.
Give your closet and your home a fashionable (and inexpensive) update with these 15 knockoffs that will fool everyone!
Knockoffs that Will Fool Everyone
Update your collection of accessories with this great collection of jewelry knockoff patterns. With some simple tools and a collection of colorful beads, you can create awesome knock off crafts that looks like the real deal. These necklaces, earrings, and bobby pins also make great gifts for teens and young adults. They'll love how fashionable these knock off DIY pieces are, and they'll never know that you made them yourself!
- Brighton Style Jewelry Set: This Brighton Style Jewelry Set makes a great gift for moms and sisters. Made with lovely silver hearts, this beaded jewelry set is great to wear out on your Valentine's Day dinner. Pick up some extra beads and make a matching necklace to go with your earrings and bracelet.
- Chunky Anthropologie Bauble Necklace: This Chunky Wooden Bauble Necklace is a great way to use up those napkin holders you no longer want. Similar to the fashionable necklaces you may find in Anthropologie, this easy knockoff is easy, inexpensive, and clever!
- Anthropologie Style Hairpins: These Easy Peasy Hairpins are similar to the fashionable hair accessories for women sold in Anthropologie stores...but much less expensive! This knock off DIY project is also great for using up those vintage beads and buttons that you've been collecting for years.
- LOFT Style Ribbon and Pearl Earrings: These beautiful crocheted earrings are great for a soft feminine look. Made with lovely pink ribbon and pearl beads, these earrings make a wonderful birthday or Mother's Day gift for any woman in your life.
- $5.00 Necklace: This dollar store necklace is so easy to make, yet it looks like you got it at a high-end jewelry store. Create your own accent flower or repurpose one you already own to create this bib style necklace that would compliment almost any outfit.
Create fabulous looks you're sure to love with our printable collection of 33 DIY Hair Accessories. Jam-packed with beautiful bows, cute clips, and hot headbands, this free downloadable eBook will give you the look you love for pennies on the dollar!
Decorating your home with accents from Crate and Barrel and The Pottery Barn can be expensive...but you can easily get the look you love for pennies on the dollar. With these DIY knock off crafts, you can create a fashionable living space without breaking the bank.
- Crate and Barrel Knockoff Clock: Love the look of Crate? With this crafty Crate and Barrel Knockoff Clock, you can make your very own handmade wall clock that mirrors the famous large print clock from Crate and Barrel.
- John Derian Knockoff Plates: These John Derian Knockoff Plates are great for vintage lovers. With some simple decoupage glue or Mod Podge, you can create these lovely plates that are great for decorating and showing off your favorite photos.
- Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters: This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with diy cheap crafts like this one. These Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters also make a great gift for a housewarming or a newly married couple.
- Pottery Barn Wall Organizer: This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is great for a kitchen or entryway. You can use it to organize mail, notes, or just have it on display for all to admire.
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond Bathroom Set: This Crocheted Bathroom Set is made with scented yarn, so it helps keep your bathroom organized and smelling clean! Similar to the styles found in Bed, Bath, and Beyond and even IKEA, this easy to make bathroom storage set is great for crochet fans of all skill levels.
Shopping for fashionable clothing can create a dent in your wallet, but if you know how to make your own clothes, you can get the look you love without spending a ton of money. In some cases, you can even reuse items you already have to create new closet staples that you'll be proud to show off.
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf: This Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf is a great accessory to add to your wardrobe! With some simple crochet techniques, you can create this infinity scarf pattern in no time. This scarf makes a great gift for girls of all ages, and since you're making it yourself, you can afford to have one in all your favorite colors.
- Urban Outfitters Earwarmer: This knit ear warmer headband is inspired by a headband from Urban Outfitters! Knit your own with this knitted ear warmer pattern. It's simple to make, and cinching it in the middle creates a faux bow look.
- Anthropologie Inspired Cammie: Don't break the bank on simple clothes from boutique shops. If you want a make a simple camisole like the ones you see in stores, check out this Anthropologie Inspired Camisole. This pattern tells you how to turn a tee shirt into a fashionable cammie, perfect for summer.
- GAP Style Slouchie Beanie: This Blue Slouchie Beanie is adorable for you to wear during the fall or winter months. It's an easy crochet pattern that uses Stitch.Rock.Love. Sheep(ish) from Caron in a cool Turquoise color. Similar to styles found in the GAP and other popular clothing stores, this knock off DIY hat is fashionable for girls of all ages.
- Coldwater Creek Style Cardigan: Create an elegant cardigan for work or play with this intermediate cardigan crochet pattern. This crochet pattern features the V-stitch, an open lace trim and bone rings for cardigan closure. With a style similar to one you may find at Coldwater Creek or even Chico's, this cardigan knockoff is great for anyone who's looking to update their wardrobe.
Knockoff crafts make great gifts for the holidays. If you find that you need more inspiration for holiday gift-giving, be sure to check out Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor. Filled with great gift ideas for everyone on your list, this free downloadable eBook will help you keep money in the bank this holiday season...and is sure to deem you the queen of gift-giving!
There's no need to head to the mall when you have knock off crafts at your disposal. Create your own version of some fashionable wearables and decorations. With just a few inexpensive materials, you can create your own DIY cheap crafts that look expensive. Don't be afraid of DIY knock off crafts - embrace the look and see if you can fool your friends!
- "Sex and the City" Shoes: In the words of Carries Bradshaw, "Hello, lover!" Perk up an old pair of pumps and make your own fashionable version of Sarah Jessica Parker's iconic heels. Use a needle and thread to transform a piece of ribbon. Knock off crafts don't have to look cheap - see how much you can do with a few simple supplies.
- Dollar Chandelier: Head to your local dollar store for this knock off DIY chandelier. This is a great piece to hang in a dining room or living room. You can also hang one in a little girls' room - it's a fun touch that doesn't break the bank! You don't have to use real pearls for this projects - plastic Mardi Gras beads wil definitely suffice.
- IKEA Inspired Painted Flower Vase: IKEA is home to beautiful, modern and expensive decor items. Save money by creating knock off crafts at home. This vase is pretty and functional - making it a great piece to display all year long. You'll never be in a bad mood when you have this lovely vase to brighten up your room.
- Mod Podge Map Coasters: DIY knock off crafts don't have to perfectly match something on the market. These cute coasters can be displayed anywhere in your home and will surely bring back great memories of past excursions. Instead of buy pre-fabricated products, create knock off crafts using items you might otherwise throw away.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Happy Homemade Mugs
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- 9 Tips for Planning Your DIY Gifts
- 5 Homemade Gifts for Boyfriend He Actually Wants
- Crystal Beads Bracelet
- Beaded Book Thong
- No Sew Fabric Bookmarks
- DIY Guitar Picks
- "17 Easy Crafts With Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn" free eBook
- Gift Blocks for Grandma
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff