You can use this Mini Bloom Organizer Box from American Girl Crafts to hold a gift, a note, or even organize your desk supplies. Using American Girl kits for crafts is easy and fun...and the best part is that you can add any embellishments you'd like!
- American Girl Crafts Sparkly Paper Pad
- American Girl Crafts Fancy Flowers Stacked Stickers
- American Girl Crafts Posies Pad
- American Girl Crafts Logo Tiny Designs Tape
- American Girl Crafts Stencil Ruler
- American Girl Crafts Scissors
- American Girl Crafts Glue
- Small, round box with lid
- 1 sheet of white paper
- Adhesive foam squares
- Choose 2 different patterned sheets from the Super Paper Pad. One piece of paper is for the outside of the lid, and the other piece of paper is for the outside base of the box.
- Ask an adult to help you measure the base of the box from top to bottom. Cut a strip of paper that wide.
- Glue one end of the strip to the side of the box and hold for a few seconds so that it sticks. Then tightly wrap the paper around the box so that the ends of the strip meet together. Trim off any extra paper and glue down the second end.
- Remove the lid from the box. Turn over one of your patterned sheets so that the white side faces up. Turn the lid upside down onto the white side of the paper. Trace the lid of your box.
- Cut out the circle and glue it to the top of your lid.
- If bubbles or ripples appear in the paper, gently smooth them out with your hand.
- Using the Logo Tiny Designs Tape, wrap the tape around the outside rim of the lid. Trim tape so that the beginning and the end meet together. It’s okay if the tape overlaps a little bit, too.
- Gently punch out a paper flower from the Paper Posies Pad. Center and glue it to the top of the lid.
- Choose a sticker from the Fancy Flowers Stacked Stickers, and press it on top of the paper flower.
- Include a special gift for a friend inside the box. Or set your decorated box on your desk to organize paper clips, erasers or other mini supplies.