Whether you want to pass along a quote about finding peace, faith, or friendship, what better way to pass it along to a friend, but attached to a homemade gift box from Craftwell. Choose your own design and start making your paper craft boxes.
- eCraft machine
- Crisp Days of Fall SVG Kit from SVGcuts.com
- Double-sided pattern paper for box 12” x 12”, Cosmo Cricket paper
- 6” x 6” piece of cardstock for stamped image, Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
- Red and white twine, Cola from Twistedsugartwine.com
- Sentiment stamp, Market Street Stamp Hippie Chic
- Die cut, Spellbinders #S4-190 Labels Four
- Dye ink, Stampin’ Up! Basic Black
- Distress ink, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, and Wild Honey Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Using the SVG file from SVGcuts.com Crisp Days of Fall SVG Kit, cut out all of the elements of the box on one sheet of 12” x 12” pattern paper with the eCraft.
- Using liquid adhesive, assemble the box.
- Using Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, and Wild Honey Tim Holtz Distress Ink, ink up the Cardstock. Once you are happy with the amount of ink on your white
cardstock, stamp your sentiment.
- Wrap twine around your entire box.
- Tie knots onto your buttons and adhere to your stamped image.
- Adhere your stamped image onto your box base.