Go the extra distance and make a handmade giftbag for your friends and family. This Just for You Giftbag from ektools is easy to make, using a regular solid-colored bag and various paper embellishments. Personalize your gift and the packaging with this easy craft!
- Groovy Flower 2 in 1 Edger Punch
- Flourish Square Large Punch
- Journal Plate and Bracket Large Punch
- Heavy Duty Vertical Slot Punch
- Deco Scallop Edger Punch
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dot Adhesive-Black
- Baby Pink and Silver Multi-Shape Gem Sticker Set
- Scrapbook paper
- Measure the height of the bag to get measurements. First cut to desired width a plain band as your first layering piece.
- Take the Deco Scallop Edger Punch and punch 2 strips to create your 2nd layer. Adhere on top of the plain band using HERMA Dotto Permanent Dot Adhesive.
- On setting #2 of the Groovy Flower 2-in-1 Edger Punch - punch two strips and adhere using HERMA on top of the Deco Scallop edges.
- Embellish with sparkle – add some rhinestone accents (see our recommendation below).
- Gift Bag Label: Using the Journal Plate & Bracket Large Punch, punch once in a coordinating color and discard the brackets. Write your message and adhere to the gift bag.
- Gift Tag: Using the Flourish Square Large Punch - punch out one tag using color coordinated paper. Then take the Heavy Duty Vertical Slot Punch and punch once near the top of the tag to create a slot to hold the ribbon. Then use any punch of your choice to create a tag accent.