A mother's unconditional love becomes artful with this lovely picture frame from Spellbinders. If you have someone Truly Amazing in your life, you've got to make this frame.
- S4-110 Classic Ovals LG
- S4-243 Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® Petites
- S4-248 Labels Thirteen
- The Paper Company, Brick, Cream, Light Blue, Green Cardstocks
- Cosmo Cricket, Handsome Henry Lil' Man striped paper
- Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps, Birds and Branches, Thinking of You, Happiness Messages, All Occasion Messages , Harlequin Pattern Wood Block Stamp
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner
- Clearsnap, Tuscan Sand Vivid Dye Ink Black Ink
- Watermark Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Cut ¼" from top and right side of light blue cardstock. Stamp images with watermark and emboss with clear powder. Add Tuscan Sand Ink to page edges for a distressed look. Stamp Harlequin image with Tuscan Sand ink to add interest to background. Adhere to Brick cardstock with EZ-Runner.
- Ball up an 8 x 8" piece of cream cardstock, flatten, distress with Tuscan Sand ink. Adhere to center of layout. Stamp sentiments with black ink as shown.
- Create a 12" border from green cardtsock. Use S4-243 Ric Rac Diamond Borderabilities® Petite by cutting the pinked edge and then moving the paper to line up the die template with the end of the first cut. Cut and repeat until you reach the 12". Cut the other side of the border in the same manner. Then emboss in sections. Repeat the process with the Handsome Henry striped paper, making the border a little wider as shown.
- Using a craft knife make a slit on each side of stamped image and feed border through and out the other side as shown.
- Create two Brick frames but cutting/embossing S4-248 Labels Thirteen #'s 3 & 4 (counting the center as #1) at the same time.
- Cut/Emboss two S4-248Labels Thirteen #3 from green cardstock.
- Cut/Emboss one S4-248Labels Thirteen #3 from Brick cardstock.
- Cut/Emboss three S4-110 Classic Ovals LG #3 from Cream cardstock, stamp each with a sentiment.
- Assemble embellishments as shown with 3D foam squares.