Place special memories in this fun craft frame! The pink and red colors give this frame a sweet and flirty feel. Place on your dresser or your favorite nook and cranny.
- Plaid Materials
- CS11301 - Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
- 413 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Pink, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 684 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Medium Orange, 2 oz.
- 437 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
- 901 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- ¾" flat brush
- Liner brush
- Small flat brush
- Staple gun
- 11" x 12½" wooden frame
- Black scrapbook paper
- Black and white ribbon
- Orange; red and pink print paper
- Basecoat frame with Medium Orange. Allow to dry.
- Paint Pink stripes all around the frame as shown in photo using the small flat brush. Make sure that the stripes are long enough to go under the paper and the painted flowers.
- Using the pattern provided, paint the flower background Lipstick Red in each corner. Also using the pattern, cut out the scalloped pieces in between the flowers and the flowers themselves from the print scrapbook paper.
- Cut out 1" circles from the black scrapbook paper.
- Apply all paper as shown in photo using the Mod Podge except for the black centers. Allow to dry.
- Outline the scalloped paper along with a loop at each point with the liner brush and Licorice. Also outline the flowers, stripes and edges.
- Dry brush the striped sections with Wicker White. Add Wicker White highlight within the red background on each flower.
- Mod Podge the centers of flowers.
- Add a top coat of Pod Podge to finish project. Allow to dry.
- Add black and white ribbon at the top of frame using a staple gun.