Need something to dress up those tables at your Fourth of July party? Create these cute and festive patriotic candle holders from Plaid and you will have decorative candlelight all night long.
- 16001 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Crystal Clear, 2 oz.
- 16002 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Snow White, 2 oz.
- 16011 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Blue Diamond, 2 oz.
- 16012 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Royal Blue, 2 oz.
- 16015 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Ruby Red, 2 oz.
- 16021 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - White Pearl, 2 oz.
- 16225 - Gallery Glass ® Accessories - Tool Set
- 16850 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Red Shimmer, 2 oz.
- 17040 - Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, 10 x 18
- Craft knife
- Star template
- One large round candleholder
- 4 small square votives
- Squirt equal amounts of Ruby Red and Red Shimmer on one Leading Blank and smooth out over surface with the plastic palette knife.
- Repeat the above step using first the Blue Diamond and Royal Blue. Then, with Snow White and White Pearl. Set these Leading Blanks aside to dry for at least 8 hours.
- Clean and dry all glass surfaces.
- Use your ruler and craft knife to cut five ¼” strips of red, six ¼” strips of white. Carefully apply strips to glass surfaces as shown in the photo.
- Use your star template and craft knife to cut several sizes of stars from all colors. Place 2 small blue stars on two of the votives. Place remaining stars on large candleholder as shown in photo.
- Fill in all empty surface areas with Crystal Clear applied in a swirling motion straight from the bottle.
- Let projects dry for 8 hours.