Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveCrafts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Thanks for signing up!
Independence Day Centerpiece
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Celebrate the USA with an Independence Day centerpiece composed of painted pots, stars and firecrackers. This is a great piece for outdoor dining on the Fourth of July. For more choices in patriotic painted pots, see this project.
DecoArt Products Required
2. Stars: Transfer star pattern to compressed sponge and cut out. Dab sponge in Sunflower Yellow and randomly place stars on the rim of the pot.
3. Transfer USA pattern. Paint letters Summer Sky Blue. Outline w/Black. Add dots with White.
USA Letters, Hearts and Blocks
2. U: Cut a square from compressed sponge and dab on using Patio Brick. S: Brush-on stripes using Patio Brick, Summer Sky Blue and Sunflower Yellow. A: Brush on Summer Sky Blue stripes. Outline all letters w/Black.
3. Star and dowels: Paint Sunflower Yellow. Dot star w/White and outline w/Black.
4. Drill a hole in the top of each block and the bottom of each letter and star for the dowel to fit in. After they are attached, glue on hearts, raffia and star picks.
2. 9" Firecracker: Brush on Summer Sky Blue stripes approx. 7" from the bottom. 7" Firecracker: Approx. 3 1/2" from the bottom dab on Patio Brick squares cut from compressed sponge. 5" Firecracker: Brush on stripes approx. 4" from the bottom using Patio Brick, Summer Sky Blue and Sunflower Yellow. All Firecrackers: Paint a 1/2" wide Sunflower Yellow band. Paint the tops Summer Sky Blue.
3. Drill a small hole in the top of ea. firecracker to stick star picks in. Glue or nail firecrackers to the base. Tie raffia around the center.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top 4th of July Projects