4th of July Centerpieces
By: Debi Adams for Sizzix
Stars and patriotic ribbons surround a paper candle in this fun centerpiece from Sizzix for the 4th of July. Get the whole family involved in making these fun 4th of July centerpieces.
- 654995 - Sizzix Originals Die - Stars #2
- 655001 - Sizzix Originals Die - Rectangles
- 655160 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Star, Nested
- 655415 - Sizzix Sizzlits Set 12 Dies - Calendar
- 655777 - Sizzix Bigz Clear Die - Star
- Patterned Paper
- Binder Rings
- Distressing Ink
- Glitter Glue
- Hole Punch
- Paint Pens
- Tissue Paper
- Die-cut Stars out of acrylic and paper-covered chipboard.
- Embellish acrylic with paint pens.
- Die-cut rectangle from chipboard.
- Use texture plate to emboss white-core colored cardstock and sand to highlight.
- Attach to rectangular chipboard.
- Punch two holes in rectangle.
- Punch holes into star points, matching up to holes in rectangle.
- Punch one hole into smaller stars.
- Use Textured Impressions folders to emboss paper.
- Die-cut stars from paper and distress with distressing ink.
- Attach stars and photos to pages.
- Die-cut the word “July” from paper and attach to album.
- Embellish with sayings, buttons and brads.
- Use binder rings to attach stars to rectangular chipboard.
- Tie ribbons onto rings.
- Hand-cut flame from paper.
- Attach to a small strip of acrylic.
- Glue acrylic strip to back side of album.
- Ruffle tissue paper and adhere to back side of flame.
- Embellish flame and ruffle with distressing ink and glitter glue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!