24 Fun 4th of July Decorating Ideas + 5 Great Patriotic Ideas
By: Compiled by Caley Walsh
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create a patriotic space in your home or in the garden with this collection of 4th of July decorating ideas. Prepare for a 4th of July party or show your American pride by decorating your home. The 4th of July decorating ideas in this collection include centerpieces, wreaths, garlands for your fence line and more.
4th of July Decorating Ideas Table of Contents
- 4th of July Centerpieces: Use die-cut shapes to craft a paper candle with star and ribbon embellishments. With a die-cutting machine, these are quick and easy to make for a collection of tables.
- Fourth of July Centerpiece: This patriotic centerpiece looks like a collection of fireworks made with fabric, glitter and more.
- Independence Day Centerpiece: For great 4th of july decorating ideas, paint a collection of clay pots for your centerpieces and other accents.
- Patriotic Starburst Bouquet: Celebrate your patriotism with this red, white and blue craft project. This festive bouquet makes a great quick and easy 4th of July decorating idea.
- NEW! Bursting Candle Centerpiece: This colorful patriotic centerpiece is great for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, or whenever you're feeling proud to be an American! It will add color and zest to your next party!
- 4th of July Planter: Use plastic-canvas to decorate a patriotic planter and plant stake. The planter is assembled from inexpensive cardboard or mat board.
- Patriotic Star Pinwheel: Create a star pinwheel with patriotic paper for a fun 4th of July craft project.
- Patriotic Wind Chime and Watering Can: Paint a triangle wind chime or watering can with red, white and blue for a bit of Americana decor, perfect for the 4th of July decorating.
- Painted Stars and Stripes Planter: These colorful stars and stripes planters are perfect for a patriotic party or any summer garden.
- NEW! July 4th Clay Pot Bell: Ring the bells of freedom with this clay pot bell. It's easy to make and looks great hanging from a porch or garden stake.
- Grand Old Flag: Use fabric scraps and a foam block to create your own dimensional American flag.
- American Felt Flag: Use felt pieces to assemble a flat American Flag. You can hang this flag or use for table decorating this 4th of July.
- American Flag Afghan: Follow this easy crochet afghan pattern to create an American flag, complete with white crochet stars.
- American Flag Placemat Tutorial: Use this step-by-step sewing tutorial to create an American flag placemat for a patriotic centerpiece or make many for dinner guests on Independence Day.
- 4th of July Picnic Placemat: Featuring a handy pocket with a cross-stitch USA design, these placemats are perfect for a picnic. Keep eating utensils and a napkin in the pocket.
- Fourth of July Chalkboard Labels: Create miniature chalkboard labels to use again and again on the 4th of July. These labels are create for buffets and place settings.
- Patriotic Cloth Napkins: Make your 4th of July picnic a little more patriotic with homemade cloth napkins.
- Picnic Helpers Tutorial: Make your 4th of July picnic or barbecue a little easier with this great craft project using empty aluminum cans.
- NEW! July 4th Utensil Bundles: These easy to make picnic bundles are a great way to store silverware for a picnice or outdoor party. These paper bundles are easy to make and will also serve as party decor! Gotta love crafts with double duty!
- 3D Felt Stars- Create table toppers or hanging ornaments with sturdy felt sheets in red, white and blue. The felt star stickers are optional.
- American Flag Plate- Serve your 4th of July barbecue and other favorites on this patriotic, painted plate.
- Easy No-Melt Beeswax Candles- Create patriotic candles to accent any table with sheets of beeswax. These candles are eco-friendly and easy to make.
- July 4th Candleholders- Stacked clay pots make for thrifty 4th of July decorating ideas. These 4th of July candle holders also make great centerpieces.
- NEW! Patriotic Candle Holders: These cute 4th of July candle holders are great for picnics or to take with you to the fireworks. Fill them with cintranella candles to keep the bugs away!
- 4th of July Star Wreath: Use die-cut stars to create a quick and easy 4th of July wreath in your favorite scrapbook papers.
- 4th of July Star Wall Hanging: Create a dimensional star hanging for your 4th of July decorating.
- American Stars Felt Garland: Red, white and blue felt becomes a garland of patriotic stars in no time. String across a porch, along a fence line or down a long table.
- Patriotic Crochet Wreath: Use your crochet skills to create stars and flags for a 4th of July wreath.
- NEW! Pleated American Flag Garland: This sweet bunted banner is made with felt, so it's lightweight and inexpensive. This is a great home decor option for everyone, and it looks great hanging outside or inside.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern