13 American Flag Decor Crafts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready to show off your American pride with these 13 American Flag Décor Crafts! From fun Fourth of July flags you can wear, to American flag décor that’s great for decorating both indoors and out, this collection of American flag crafts will have you ready for the 4th in no time!
Picnics and parades are a great way to show off your fun wearable Fourth of July crafts. We’ve got fun pins, aprons, and accessories to get you in the American spirit this year. This Star Bangled Bracelet is a great way to dress up any outfit. Patriotic crafts like this can also be worn year round…so you can show off your pride anytime!
And you can decorate indoors with these great American flag décor ideas for the house and home. This American Flag Afghan is perfect to have on display in your living room and also works as a picnic blanket and something to cuddle under when you watch the firework display with your friends and family.
Speaking of friends and family, what’s the Fourth of July without a picnic or a BBQ? We also have some great American flag crafts that are perfect for picnics. The 4th of July Utensil Holder is great for storing silverware, but can also be used to hold a 4th of July flower arrangement.
With these 13 American Flag Décor Crafts, you’ll be showing off your stars and stripes with style!
13 American Flag Decor Crafts
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, these patriotic crafts are great for your summer celebrations. Browse through 24 Fun 4th of July Decorating Ideas for lots of awesome suggestions on how to decorate your home for the 4th!
Whether you’re going to a picnic or having a BBQ at home, you’ll want some fun American flag crafts to wear and help show off your patriotic pride! These fun patriotic crafts are great for parties, picnics, and parades…and they’re easy to make, so you can easily dress up the whole family!
- American Flag Apron: Give the grill master this fun flag apron to wear as he cooks up some great brats, burgers, and hot dogs. Fun Fourth of July crafts like this are easy to make and also make great hostess gifts to bring to a summer gathering.
- Star Bangled Bracelet: Get the vintage American flag look with this fun bracelet pattern. This patriotic bangle is a great way to add some red, white, and blue to your holiday attire!
- Fourth of July Pin: American flag crafts like this cute pin are great for adding to your outfit before the Fourth of July parade. Make one for all the members in your family so everyone is showing their American pride and support!
Decorate your home with these patriotic crafts! American flag décor projects like these are great to put on display during the month of July. With a fun American flag banner or some pillows bearing Fourth of July flags, you can have your house ready for the Fourth in no time!
- American Flag Cushions: Keep comfy indoors and out with these cute crocheted American Flag cushions. American flag crafts like this can be used to decorate indoors or can be brought to picnics and firework shows to use as support!
- Pleated American Flag Garland: This American flag banner is a great way to decorate for the 4th of July! Hang it from a door way or out on your balcony if you don't have a place to hang a flag.
- Star Spangled Felt Wreath: Welcome friends and family into your home with this colorful red, white, and blue star wreath! If you're looking for Independence Day activities for kids, this is a great one to keep them entertained!
- Wooden American Flags: Looking for some July crafts for kids? These wooden stick flags are great! Make them to decorate a walkway or a garden, or wave them around at the 4th of July picnic to show off your pride AND your crafting skills!
- American Flag Afghan: Curl up with your sweetie and watch the firework display in this patriotic American flag afghan. This is the ultimate in American flag crafts, and everyone is sure to love it!
Download a free printable copy of 4th of July Crafts and Recipes! Great for your summer celebrations, this free eBook is jam-packed with great projects and food ideas for those who are hosting a patriotic summer BBQ.
It's not the 4th of July without a great picnic! These American flag crafts are all great for picnics...so gather up your friends and family and start up the grill! These patriotic crafts will insure that you have a 4th of July celebration worth remembering!
- Firecracker Craft for Kids: Have the little ones help decorate for the 4th of July with these American flag crafts for kids. These firecrackers would make great tabletoppers or can be used to hold silverware.
- 4th of July Utensil Holder: Fourth of July crafts, like this fun utensil holder, are not only great for the summer, but can be used anytime! This cross stitch design is perfect for indoors and out, and great for holding anything from utensils to flowers.
- American Picnic Basket: Take your food to the fireworks display in style with this American flag picnic basket. This country-style craft is also great to bring as a hostess gift to thank a friend or family member for putting on the best BBQ yet!
- Fourth of July Chalkboard Labels: Make sure everything is labeled and organized for your 4th of July party with these chalkboard labels. American flag decor like this is easy to customize and make your own, and it will help add a nice red, white, and blue motif to your food display.
- Fourth of July Picnic Crate: Arrange silverware, plates, napkins and more in this fun container painted like the American flag. Decor like this is great for outdoor parties and can also be used in the off-season to store all your picnic supplies.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Easy Pinecone Christmas Craft
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
- Cityscape Adult Coloring Page
- Pine Cone DIY Wreath