11 Cute and Easy July 4th Craft Ideas + 6 New Patriotic Patterns
By: Lani Rush
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get into the holiday spirit this Fourth of July with 11 cute and easy July 4th craft ideas. These fun July 4th craft ideas are a great way to get you in the mood to celebrate America and the freedoms we enjoy here. Creating July 4th crafts with your kids provides an opportunity to spend quality time together and teach your kids about American history and the significance of Independence Day.
This collection of July 4th craft ideas is all about decorating to set the mood for your Fourth of July celebration--decorating your house, your table, and yourself. Surround yourself with handmade American memorabilia in red, white, and blue and you won't be able to help feeling more than a little patriotic
11 Cute and Easy July 4th Craft Ideas + 6 New Patriotic Patterns Table of Contents
Get your home ready for the 4th of July with these patriotic crafts! These red, white, and blue projects can also be used for Memorial Day or Veteran's Day. Show off your pride by decorating your home with these great American-themed projects!
- 4th of July Star Wall Hanging: Use this cute pattern to make a festive paper star with wire and a sewing machine. Make several and hang them together on a wall or string them together to make a patriotic garland.
- Grand Old Flag: Use cute Fourth of July fabric squares to make this textured flag. Hang it on the wall or set it on a table for an easy, eye-catching decoration.
- American Flag Afghan: Let your creativity and patirotism take control as you make this snuggly American afghan.
- NEW! 4th of July Quilted Star: These beautiful quilted stars would look great hanging from a mantel or window. You could even hang them from a tree outside for a festive summer decoration!
- NEW! 4th of July Road Strip Quilt: This beautiful quilt is a great way to show off your American pride! Made with various shades of red, white, and blue, this decorative piece is great for bringing to the fireworks show or laying out for your summer picnic table.
Create a table scape that shows off your American pride! With these easy and fun 4th of July decoration ideas, you'll have a table worth celebrating! Invite the whole neighborhood over so you can show off your handiwork!
- American Flag Placemat Tutorial: Use easy-to-find American flags and thin vinyl to make these festive placemats and brighten up your holiday tabletop.
- American Flag Plate: Make these adorable plates this year and use them for many Independence Days to come.
- Fourth of July Centerpiece: What table is complete without a great centerpiece to fill it out? Try this cute starry centerpiece, or make several for a larger table and cluster them.
- Independence Day Centerpiece: This country-cute centerpiece is easy to make and looks great on an outdoor table. With multiple pieces and ways of arranging them, there are endless possibilities!
- Fourth of July Chalkboard Labels: Use these cute and handy labels to let your guests know the name of each dish you're serving and add a little extra pizzazz to your table.
- NEW! Celebrate America Centerpiece: This fun and unique centerpiece is great for your 4th of July party! Add photos of veterans or people you know who continue to fight for America's freedom.
- NEW! 4th of July Picnic Placemat: This picnic place mat is so cute! It even comes with a little pocket to store silverware! Use an old pair of jeans or a flannel shirt you no longer wear to create fun and unique placemats for the 4th of July.
Whether you're having a picnic, a party at home, or heading on out to an awesome fireworks display...you must dress to impress! With these patriotic wearables, you can create an outfit that will show off how proud you are to be an American!
- July 4th Firecracker Bracelet: Colored wire and pretty glass beads make this bracelet a winner.
- Patriotic Collar Necklace: Use those loose beads to make this great patriotic necklace and then wear it with American pride. Use the same pattern to make necklaces in other colors to wear all year long.
- Patriotic Painted T-Shirt: Get crafty and festive with this cute shirt. It's easy enough to make a new one every year, or make a cute design and save it to wear again and again!
- NEW! 4th of July Apron: This is a great project for the grill master! Keep your clothes clean with this cute summer apron!
- NEW! 4th of July Hat: Heading out the 4th of July Parade? Be sure to make and wear this awesome 4th of July Hat! Even the Grand Marshall will be jealous of this one!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fourth of July Chalkboard Labels
- American Flag Afghan
- Patriotic Starburst Bouquet
- 48 Fun 4th of July Decorating Ideas
- July 4th Candleholders
- "4th of July Crafts and Recipes" eBook
- "4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010" eBook
- American Flag Crochet Cushions
- Fireworks Earrings
- American Bead Bracelet
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern