17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
61 Printable Flower Patterns
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With these 61 Printable Flower Patterns, you can learn how to make fabric flowers, find free crochet flower patterns, make paper flowers, and more. Flowers can be pricey. Whether you need a bouquet for Mother's Day or centerpieces for a wedding, making your own flowers is a frugal option.
Since homemade flowers are so chic, you can be trendy and thrifty at the same time with these printable flower patterns. The best part about these templates is that anyone can use them. Crocheters, sewing enthusiasts, and paper crafters alike will enjoy these free flower patterns.
61 Printable Flower Patterns
Table of Contents
The great tutorials in our free eBook 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More will teach you how to make paper flowers as well as how to make fabric flowers. You can decorate your space with these lovely flowers any time of year. Add some brightness and cheer to your life even on the coldest days - no water required.
If you want a quick crochet project or to use up scrap yarn, try one of these pretty printable flower patterns. Crochet flowers make super cute embellishments for bags, clothing, and hair accessories. Plus, you can spruce them up with beads and other fun accents to make them one of a kind. These free printable flower patterns allow you to to practice new stitches without committing to big projects.
- Flower Embellishment
- Carnation Pin
- Pastel Brooch
- Daffodils Bouquet
- Hairpin Rosette
- Crochet Orchid
- Flower Statement Necklace
- Balloon Flower
- Aconite Flower
- 21 Free Crochet Flower Patterns
- 26 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects
- Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern
- Easy Flower Crochet Necklace Pattern
- Crochet Flowers Headband Pattern
- Spiral Crochet Flower Pattern
Paper is one crafting supply that almost everyone has on hand at any given time. Scrap paper, tissue paper, crepe paper, and even coffee filters can be put to use as you learn how to make paper flowers. These paper crafts range from chic and simple to elaborate and bold, so you can find a pattern to suit any occasion. Paper flowers are great projects for weddings, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, and more. Save these free printable flower patterns and whip up some delicate paper blooms the next time you host a party.
- Rose Bouquet Ball
- Pretty Paper Bow Flowers
- Paper Flower Centerpiece
- Fancy Coffee Filter Corsage
- Crepe Paper Rose
- Tissue Paper Flower
- Adorable Mom Bouquet
- Blooming Scrapbook Flowers
- Cardboard Ribbon Spool Flowers
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Mini Q-Tip Flowers
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers
Making fabric flowers out of fabric doesn't have to be difficult. Sure, some of the flowers patterns listed here are sewing projects, but FaveCrafts also has a variety of DIY fabric flowers that don't involve a needle and thread. Raid your house for discarded clothing and other fabric scraps. You can learn how to make a fabric flower that will brighten your home. You can also use these flowers to embellish clothing, accessories, handmade cards, and more. These fabric flowers look super cute when you wear them in your hair, too.
- No-Sew Flower Bouquet
- Mod Podge Flower Pin
- Stamped Fabric Flower Garden
- Lutradur Flower
- Learn How to Make a Fabric Flower
- Tsumami Flower
- Four Step Fabric Flower
- Fun Flower Pins
- Denim Flower Brooch
- Fabric Flower Bouquet
- Ruffled Flower Pin
- Felt Rose
- Flower and Feather Hair Accessories
- Burst of Color Fabric Flowers
- Rolled Fabric Flowers
- Mitzi's Fabric Flowers
- Dyed Ribbon Flower
- Retro Fabric and Wire Flowers
- Faux Flower Bouquet
- Floaty Tulle Flowers
- Outstanding Organza Flowers
- 15 Fabric Flowers to Make
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
This collection of 21 Free Crochet Flower Patterns will help you to create just about any flower. Make your own bouquet and give it to someone you love - it's a great gift idea. Flower patterns are a great option for new crocheters or anyone who wants to stretch their skills. Step outside the box (or the granny square) and start working on one of these free crochet patterns today.
Mix up your crafting routine with some of these video tutorials. You can watch craft experts in action as they teach you how to make flower embellishments from almost any medium. There are instructions to make paper flowers, coffee filter flowers, fabric flowers patterns, and more. Sometimes it's easier to make a project if you're following along with a video, so get ready to watch and learn from the professionals.
- Fashionable Flowers
- Clay Flowers 2 Ways
- Shabby Chic Denim Flowers
- DIY Fabric Flowers by the Dozen
- Flower Ribbon Headbands
- Rolled Fabric Roses
- Loop Flowers
- NEW! Fabric Flower Gift Card Bouquet
- 3D Flowers for Kids
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- Fleece Flowers
- Fancy Folded Flowers
- Button Flowers
- Ribbon and Fabric Rosettes
- Paper Towel Flowers
Who doesn't love the look of free printable patterns on a cold winter day? The projects featured in 15 Fabric Flowers to Make + 3 New Unexpected Ideas are both diverse and eye-catching. You can make one or create an entire bouquet - the choice is yours. No matter what you choose to do, you know that these printable flower patterns will make you and everyone else smile all year long. Just be aware - once you learn how to make one fabric flower, you may want to design an entire garden's worth of florals.
Think you've seen the best free printable flower patterns we have to offer? Think again! These free flower crochet patterns, paper projects, and recycled crafts will keep you busy all year long. Even if the weather outside is frightful, you can find plenty of free printable patterns to enjoy. Feast your eyes on these patterns for crochet, fabric, and clay flowers. Create a bouquet to dress up your living space or make a single flower to wear. No matter what, your mood is sure to lighten when you make one of these gorgeous floral crafts.
- Dollar Store Flower Necklace
- Clay Flowers
- Flower Shoe Clips
- Blooming Burlap Flowers
- Plastic Spoon Roses
- Ribbon Flower Pin
- Spring Bouquet Ribbon and Button Flowers
- Needlefelted Flower Pins
- Chic Burlap and Pearl Flowers
- Eco Friendly Plastic Cup Flowers
- Coffee Stained Roses
- Embossed Aluminum Sunflower
Free Craft Video: How to Make a Mixed Materials Flower
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life