Make a creative sign to put outside your home, announcing to the neighborhood that the World's Best Dad lives in your house! This fun Father's Day craft from Plaid will give cause for a smile.
- 425 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Medium Gray, 2 oz.
- 628 - FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Pure Orange, 2 oz.
- 643 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Azure Blue, 2 oz.
- 901 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- 918 - FolkArt ® Artists Pigments™ - Yellow Light, 2 oz.
- 923 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Clover, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 3 wooden larges signs
- 1 wooden small sign with rope already attached
- 1 wooden stake 1-1/4" x 24"
- Medium wooden star
- Small wooden star
- Hot glue
- Liner brush
- Stencil brush
- 3/4" flat brush
- 1/4" flat brush
- 1. Basecoat large signs azure blue, medium gray and clover. Basecoat the small sign pure orange. Paint the stars and the stake with yellow light.
- On the azure sign, using a 1/4" flat brush, paint gray and clover stripes. On the gray sign, paint azure and cover stripes and on the clover sign, paint cover and azure stripes. Allow to dry.
- Dry brush all signs, stake, and stars with licorice using the stencil brush.
- Using the pattern provided, paint the "Worlds Best Dad" in licorice as shown in photo.
- Add "Lives Here" in licorice on the small orange sign using the liner brush.
- Outline the large signs and the words with wicker white using the liner brush. Highlight the letters in "Lives Here" with wicker white.
- Hot glue the stars and signs in place. Refer to photo for placement.