Use a simple reverse applique technique on one of Dad's boring t-shirts, and he'll be just as stylish as his teenage kids. This Plaid project is fun and easy.
- 69008 - jean.e.ology™ Iron-ons - Studs/Rhinestuds - Rows
- Scrap of cotton knit – light color
- Embroidery floss & needle
- Topography Iron-ons(69336)
- Iron the eagle design to the scrap of knit fabric.
- Cut the studs into strips, place in a striped pattern on the eagle. Attach with an iron. Allow to cool and peel the paper to reveal the studs.
- Make a reverse appliqué by placing the eagle embellished fabric inside the t-shirt in the desired position (place the fabric right-side to wrong-side). Hand sew around the eagle design with embroidery floss. Cut away the t-shirt to reveal the design by trimming as close to the stitched line as possible.