Music is the heartbeat of America.This Pop-star patriotic guitar plaque from I Love to Create will inspire future generations of rock stars and musicians with its bright acrylic colors and cool designs.
- Spray Sealers
- Ultra Metallics™
- Bisque Designs, Children/Tween
- 26141 Pop Star Wall Hanger 7" x 3" x .1"
- Debut Taklon Brushes
- TB 705 No. 6 Shader
- TB 706 No. 10 Shader
- TB 725 No. 10/0 Liner
- OS™ Opaque Acrylics
- White, OS 431
- Bright Blue, OS 459
- Black, OS 476
- Candy Apple, OS 563
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove dust.
- Lightly draw stripes on star, using pencil. Apply White to white stripes on star, using No. 6 Shader. Apply White to stars on body of guitar, using No. 10/0 Liner. Let dry.
- Apply Candy Apple to red stripes on star, using No. 6 Shader. Let dry.
- Lightly draw name onto neck of guitar, using pencil. Apply Candy Apple to name and to small square on body of guitar, using No. 10/0 Liner. Let dry.
- Apply Bright Blue to body and neck of guitar, using No. 6 Shader and working around stars and name. Let dry.
- Apply Silver to front plate and knob on body of guitar and dots at end of neck, using No. 10/0 Liner and No. 6 Shader. Let dry.
- Apply Black to entire background on front and to back, using No. 6 Shader. Let dry.
- Apply Black to musical notes, using No. 10/0 Liner. Let dry.
- Apply a random pattern of dots onto background, using Silver and No. 10/0 Liner. Let dry.
- Spray 2 coats of Clear Gloss Spray Sealer onto entire piece. Let dry after each coat.
This craft project was featured in 13 Kids Crafts for Father's Day. See them all here.