Show Dad how much you love him with this I Love Dad Frame from Terri O.. This is a great frame for dad from the kids...and don't forget to make one for grandpa, too!
- Paint and brushes
- Coloring book
- Craft foam
- Favorite photo
- First paint the frame and let dry.
- Draw out the letters and cut them out. You can let the kids do that with some kid safe scissors however they will need your help with the details.
- Have the kids color a picture and use it as the background for your photo. Insert the background and the picture.
- Glue your letters to the front of your frame.
- Get ready to get big hugs and kisses from Dad.