Kids can help cut out and paint foam letters for decorating a Father's Day picture frame. Follow these instructions from Terri O to create a Father's gift with the kids.
- Paint and brushes
- Coloring book
- Craft foam
- Favorite photo
- First paint the frame and let dry.
- Draw out the letters and cut them out. You can let the kids do that with some kid safe scissors however they will need your help with the details.
- Have the kids color a picture and use it as the background for your photo. Insert the background and the picture.
- Glue your letters to the front of your frame.
- Get ready to get big hugs and kisses from Dad.