Deck your halls with this colorful holiday plate featuring one of Santa's reindeer ready to fly for food. This is a great place to leave cookies for Santa.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG65 - Dark Chocolate --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG163 - Honey Brown --- NEW!!
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red --- NEW!!
- #0 liner brush
- #3 round brush
- Foam plate
- 1" round foam pouncer brush
- Porcelain plate (Hobby Lobby)
Preparation: Remove all labels and clean surface before painting.
- Refer to photo for placement and use pouncer dipped in Honey Brown to paint egg shape for reindeer head, sliding to form shape and then sponging over egg shape for even coat.
- Use round brush and Honey Brown to paint ears; let dry.
- Use round brush and Dark Chocolate to paint collar; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Dark Chocolate to paint antlers; let dry.
- Use end of liner brush and Black to paint large dot for nose and small dots for eyes. Paint line for mouth with liner brush and Black. Let dry.
- Use liner brush and Festive Green to paint lines for holly leaves and let dry.
- Use liner brush and Tuscan Red to paint words "will fly for food" on plate.
- Use end of brush dipped in Tuscan Red to dot berries on collar and alternate spaces along border. Let dry.
- Use end of brush dipped in Festive Green to paint dots at remaining spaces along border; let dry.