Using pink, white and green enamels you can turn a plain goblet into a beautiful one. This makes for a great gift or decorative piece. Share it with your friends this holiday season.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White
- DAG151 - Royal Fuchsia
- DAG269 - Foliage Green
- #10/0 liner brush
- #6 round brush
- 1/2", 1/4", and 3/8" flat brushes
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- 10-ounce wine goblet
Note: Let dry between steps.
Preparation: Clean goblet with alcohol. Dry well with paper towel or soft cloth.
Position and tape pattern inside goblet.
- Use 1/4" flat brush and White to paint circle on front of glass. (See photograph for placement.)
- Use #6 round brush and White to paint triangular tree in center of circle. Paint trunk White.
- Use liner brush and White to paint thin-lined star.
- Use #6 brush to alternate tear drops in Royal Fuchsia and Foliage Green, point to point all around glass. (See photo.)
- Use 1/2" flat brush and Foliage Green on top of base.
- Use liner brush and and Royal Fuchsia to paint circles on tree. Use liner brush and Foliage Green to paint circles inside of Royal Fuchsia circles.
- Use liner brush and Foliage Green to outline Royal Fuchsia dewdrops and liner brush and Royal Fuchsia to outline Foliage Green dewdrops.
- Use liner brush to paint swirls on base with Royal Fuchsia.
- Use tip of liner brush dipped in Foliage Green and Royal Fuchsia to add dots to White circle.
- Use end of liner brush and Royal Fuchsia to dot on points and in center of star.
- Allow to airdry for 48 hours.
- Place in painted goblet in cool oven and set on 325 degrees. When oven reaches 325 degrees, set timer for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn off oven, crack open door, and allow piece to completely cool before removing.