Personalize and identify your child's school bag with a fun key tag project from Catherine Peart of Gingham Cherry. Your child can pick out of the beads and the decorative paper for this project. They will never grab the wrong bag again!
- Decorative paper
- Remove ring and blank paper from keytag and use as a template to cut out the decorative paper.
- Print out name in decorative font, cut out and glue to paper.
- Replace paper and ring in keytag.
- Thread some beads on a double thread of yarn.
- Loop through hole in keytag and tie a large knot under the beads to prevent them falling off. Trim yarn.