Kids love to get autographs at plays, events, birthday parties, and more. Heres a quick and easy kids craft project by Maria Nerius to make an autograph book.
- Scraps of paper (several colors)
- Martha Stewart Ladybug or Flower corner punch
- 1 1/2” Scallop punch
- Sizzix circle message stamp
- Letter stamps: L O V E
- Floss or yarn
- Glue or Xyron Create A Sticker Tool 1.5”
- Hole punch
- Punch either the ladybug or flower punch, and then punch out the shape with a 1 1/2" scallop punch to create a medallion. Optional: Run medallion through the Xyron 1.5 Create A Sticker tool.
- Punch five 2 1/2” circles. Stamp 1 circle with Sizzix circle message stamp, stamp 1 with L, stamp 1 with O, stamp 1 with V, and 1 with E. You want to stamp the letters LOVE to the right bottom of the circle so when the book is opened you can see the letters.
- Gather circles with message stamped circle first then stacked with the LOVE pages. Punch a hole to the left center, thread with floss, and knot off.
- Adhere the punched out medallion to book front.