If you're looking for unconventional decorations for Easter, check out these whimsical Easter boutonnieres to decorate the lapel of all your favorite men. Or attach a pin and they become easy to make Easter decorations for your clothes or hair!
- Branches (Easter themed)
- Thread or ribbon
- Little decorative birds, bows, lace
- Cut the branches in 4cm long pieces.
- Layer feathers on top of each other.
- Layer cut branches on top of the feathers.
- Wrap the thread or ribbon around the branches and feathers and tie knot.
- Attach needle. If you don’t have pearl color needles, paint with nail polish.
- Attach to your clothes or hair.
- Look fabulous!