Easter basket crafts are a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit. Use the Scallop Box Die and scrap mat board to create this Tisket Tasket Easter Basket from Eileen Hull.
- Big Shot Machine
- Box w/Scallop Flap & Flowers
- Mat board
- Peat pots (available in the gardening section of discount or home improvement stores)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Bling from Queen & Co.
- 16-gauge wire
- Cut peat pot from group (mine came in a block of 6, all attached).
- Dry brush paint lightly over peat pot. I used aqua satin finish that I had out after painting my bathroom.
- Die-cut small flowers from mat board in different colors (use scraps) and glue to base.
- Add rhinestones and pearls to flower centers.
- Punch two small holes in either side of basket and thread wire through. With round pliers, twirl ends into curly shape.
- Add ribbon and peanut M&M's.