Make a Soap Box Gift Bag by Eileen Hull to celebrate spring and this fantastic season! Easter crafts for adults can be fun and good for the environment, too. Just grab an old box of soap - don't throw it away!
- Soap box (I used Dove)
- Page from an old book
- Martha Stewart fence border
- Silk or fabric flower
- Yellow pompoms or premade chick
- Fold flaps inside- cut them off if they bug you. I think they add extra support and shape.
- Add decor- patterned paper. Punch 4 holes for handle.
- Add eyelets.
- Thread ribbon through eyelets.
- Tie a spring flower on the handle- I wrapped wire around the stem of the flower and then around the two strands of ribbon.
- Glue 2 yellow pompoms together and add an tiny orange triangle for the beak for your chick/duck.
- Add paper grass and jelly beans or whatever you want.