Make this adorable Easter basket with a bunny watching over your stash of eggs. This thrifty Easter craft is easy to make and makes good use of your leftover milk jugs.
- 1 Two gallon milk jug
- 1 package of tissue paper in color of your choice
- 1 package of white tissue paper
- 3D Fabric Squeeze paint
- Mod Podge or white craft glue
- Pipe Cleaners in color of your choice
- Rise and dry the milk jug. Using scissors, cut away one side of the jug, stopping about two-thirds away from the bottom. Mark the shape of a bunny on the other side and cut away the rest of the jug.
- Cut the tissue paper into small squares and apply evenly to the milk jug, covering the entire surface.
- After the tissue paper has set, use fabric paint to draw the bunny face and ears.
- Glue the pipe cleaner around the opening of the jug.
- Fill with eggs or candy.